- Get your own copy of Finding Your Female Voice with the Spectrogram DVD now
- Click to download the free Finding Your Female Voice Workbook (PDF)
- Use the online keyboard below to find your note and range.
- Use the Harvard Sentences below to practice.
- Setting Up the Spectrogram:
- Click HERE to download Overtone Analyzer, a FREE spectrogram program for Windows
- Click HERE or HERE to download Gram, a FREE spectrogram program for Windows.
(These programs were not created by us, and so the only support we can offer in setting it up is found in the links listed below:)
- Click HERE for other Windows spectrogram programs. Click here for a list of all recommended audio software from this source, including a non-realtime Sonic Visualiser for Mac.
- Click HERE for the quick-start Spectrogram Setup Tutorial in Flash. (Click HERE for non-Flash version).
- Note: We did not create the program, and cannot offer technical support for it beyond the tutorials linked above.
|Find your note below or right-click & save this link to download Flash keyboard for home use|
|(Start with “A 220 “, which
is the 6th white key from the left)
|Practice with the Harvard Sentences|